Racks upon racks of discarded clothing, and all I can think is YIPPEE! Let the thrift shopping treasure hunt begin.
Here are some tips:
- Always have a vauge idea of what you’re looking for. You don’t want to waste time wanderig around with no goal in mind.
- Set a spending limit, this way you don’t end up going over board. Sometimes I forget that the cheap prices add up.
- I usually have the best luck rummaging the backs of shops and start there.
- Take your time and browse the whole store. I once found a t-shirt in the men’s section that is now a personal favorite.
- As an experienced thrifter, I have learned not to rule out anything. If it catches your eye, try it on! It might just become an essential to your wardrobe.
I celebrated my successful finds with an impromptu photoshoot and video, courtesy of my trusty tripod. (In case you where wondering…I’m munching on youget-covered raisins and organic grape soda!)
Green Top || (Ann Taylor) Goodwill
Skirt || (Charlotte Russe) New 2 You Consignment
Sandals ||(No Boundaries) Wal-mart
Purple Top || (American Rag) Macy’s
Jeans || (Golden Star) Goodwill
Find me on instagram